Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Does anyone know how to remodify a picture?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was thinking that if I remodify the picture of Elizabeth from the Forum Survey then I can post it. Can some one please help me to do this? PM me or post. Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    How do you want to modify it? Maybe I can help!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would think all you would need is a print screen, cropped down, unless you were just able to right click and save.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    felicity_horselover, do you still have the survey picture? If so, can you look at it and tell us if the doll has Kaya's face mold or the traditional face mold? Either way, it may not have yet been in production and could have been changed, but I'd like to know.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Elizabeth actually does not have Kaya's face mold in this picture. I believe in this picture she has Nellie's face mold.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, felicity_horselover. That's interesting. It's actually an option that we haven't even discussed on this board. I wouldn't be that surprised though, it seems like AG is getting some use out of that mold since they've used it for Nellie and Marisol.

  7. #7
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Post

    Elle - can u just put it on your imagestation?

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is important, everyone! If you will just PM me your email address, I'll send you all the picture of Elizabeth. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is important, everyone! If you will just PM me your email address, I'll send you all the picture of Elizabeth.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I PMed you. Thanks so much for doing this for us, [img]biggrin.gif[/img] it really means a lot to be able to see what she *should* look like! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member wicksasc's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am dying to see. [img]eek.gif[/img] This is me refreshing my inbox!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •